четверг, 6 сентября 2007 г.

IPHONE PRO AND CONTRA PATH2

Yesterday I begin post about iPhone: what cool and what wrong in my opinion.
Today I continue.

FILES TYPES:

PRO: PDF, JPG, office files are supported.
CONTRA: You can not edit files!

GAMES:

CONTRA: Absolutely no games! Even chip phone have games, and better do not remember about cool Java games. iPhone do not support Java:( Only one game we can install. So we waiting for games, I hear what idSoftware develop it right now, may be iDoom :)

WEB BROWSER:

PRO:
Real full functional web browser!
CONTRA: Java and Flash do not supported. Browser is very slow, pages with pictures and scripts open very slow even trought high speed WiFi hot spots.

Google Maps:

PRO:
Support Google Maps wiget.
CONTRA:
For comfort usage Google Map need GPS module.

I think it not all :) I have some new opinion about iPhone.




Комментариев нет: